View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #59
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl56
The point is Kobe only plays team ball in FIBA. He does not play team ball in the NBA. It doesn't make one bit of difference how well he played this summer. The MAVS aren't a FIBA team, neither are the Lakers. Bringing Kobe (or KoME as I like to call him) would be a terrrible mistake for the Mavs. You cannot point to how well he played this summer when he's proven time and time again that he doesn't play that way in the NBA.
If your backcourt mates were Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, and Smush Parker..you would shoot 1,000,000 times. Then if you saw Chris Mihm, Ronnie Turiaf, Kwame Brown, and Andrew Bynum under the basket you would shoot another 1,000,000 times. The other 1,000,000 shots go to Brian "Black Hole" Cook and Lamar Odom (who definitely needs the ball in his hands to do damage).

However, Luke Walton owns. That guy is a great all-around player.

(My math on the number of shots taken could be a little off.)

--titus..how are my stats? q=D

Last edited by nikeball; 10-26-2007 at 02:36 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote