Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 10:44 AM   #87
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Oh, come on now, lets have a little faith. The NBA has until Thursday to announce an extension to Green's suspension.

I don't believe last night's game was scripted but holy crap, the calls are almost idiotic ... for both teams. They let so much contact happen on one play and then finally call a moving screen play after letting practically anything happen for 5 1/2 games!

And Steve Javie last night saying the foul on Tristan Thompson should have been a flagrant. Hell, I was even wondering if there was enough body contact for common foul. The guy was going up hard with both hands for a dunk and got the ball hit so hard that it looked like that is what made him stumble. But hey, it's CLE and they are down 3-1 so we gotta build this back up for ratings and more $$$.

There is just zero consistency in today's NBA and it's 100% clear, with zero doubt, that if you don't have/are not a super star, you will not get the call as shown in the Adams vs Lebron groin shots.

Mike and Mike was saying on the radio today that they don't believe the NBA is truly scripted, but they can see why fans would say it and they do believe this is a problem that the NBA has and needs to fix.
Well, still we keep watching, don't we? The NBA wins.

Speaking of groin shots, I hate how the NBA stated that the shot that Green gave Lebron doesn't warrant a suspension on its own. How the hell can you not account Green's past actions and determine that this guy likes to cheap-shot the nether regions, and needs to be punished for repeated offences?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote