Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 09:37 PM   #101
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Kinda surprised they let it slip away again so fast though... Cleveland finished the half off nice.
Cleveland has played great defense so far. Curry and Thompson have barely gotten open at all. The only guy that has gotten open behind the line is Iggy. If I'm the Cavs, I can definitely live with that. Also GSW getting in early foul trouble was huge. Once the lead was cut to 8, the Cavs answered by getting to the free throw line on several possessions.

Still, even though they're down by 16 I'm predicting the Warriors win tonight. If it were ANY other team, I'd be looking forward to game 7 already, but this is the one team that can wipe out a huge lead in an instant.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote