Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 10:01 AM   #1069
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well not to pile it on, but Maxi is out tomorrow. Some fans think he is going to fix everything when we'd be lucky if he even comes back this season.

Not only that, but Maxi is overrated the same way DFS was. Just look at how DFS has fallen off with the Nets so far. But we need big man help SO badly that even a hobbled Maxi is desperately needed.

I know these are systems guys, but paying them has inherent risks.
Yeah I didn?t want to doom on maxi but whatever shape he?s in after the surgery, it?ll linger and he absolutely won?t be himself. Even if he was, it?s not saving this horrid defense. Idk why fans expect that he alone would. Personally was shocked he was re signed. Last years playoffs were amazing. But I believe that was the beginning of the end for peak Maxi.