View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 06:40 PM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
And Indiana will always look good in the offseason and find some way to blow it. They always have and they always will.
What? That's crazy talk. They "blew it" every year Isiah coached them, I'll give you that. But did they "blow it" when Larry Bird coached them to the finals? Did they "blow it" in 03-04 when they had the best record in the league? Yeah, they lost to Detroit, but seeing as how the Pistons were the eventual champs, it hardly seems like they "blew it." They sure gave the Pistons more of a fight than the Lakers did.

Always have and always will? WTF are you talking about? If anything, they've been absolutely remarkable considering the circumstances. They probably should've been a lottery team last year after the suspensions and injuries, but they still managed a playoff spot and even go to the second round after beating the higher-seeded Celtics.

They probably would've had a better record than Miami last year had it not been for the brawl. And I'd wager they'd be powerhouses in the East this year again if Artest hadn't screwed them over again. Ron Artest is the one that "blows it," not the Indiana Pacers. Tell me, what reason do you have to believe that Indiana will "blow it" next season now that Artest is in Sacramento?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote