View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I guess my thought, is that JJB went down to D-League and basically dominated...while at the time, there was very little room or playing time for him at the NBA level.

Roddy is a talented young player...and as much as one can learn by sitting and watching...ultimately it takes game time minutes to fine tune the development.

D-League is a resource to develop players and it appears of late that Roddy is a plan for the future. Heck, even a 2-4 week stint in the D-League would help this kid...and hey, if someone gets hurt (Terry, JJB)...then he's on a quick bus ride to the AAC and in the lineup.

It's a small investment, but one that could pay big dividends in the long run...if he developes as JJB, but with some huge upside over JJB, then I would like to see it.

I've got some strong hope for this kid, and I'm worried that sitting on the bench too long, may slow that development.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote