View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 11:08 AM   #128
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I think I'm one of the lucky ones who slept in and only woke up for 2nd half. Otherwise I would've probably gone to sleep after 1st half. Or watched it like I done with few other games - sleeping and listening at the same time.

One thing I don't get is that RC doesn't like to ride the hot hand for long, unless they are starters. If Harris was hot, why not to give him more minutes? RC has done it many times where he sits the hot hand just to put some starter in. I get it that D-Will gets his minutes but you could've added at least 9 minutes from Barea to Harris.

I'm not too pissed though. Mavs had every chance to win at the end. It was interesting to see D-Will hesitating with his clutch shots after the big 3 he hit previously. From the stat line he seemed to doubt with his jumper but I may be wrong here since I missed the 1st half. Mavs have so far lost every game when Williams scores less than 10 points.

Last edited by Thebo; 01-09-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote