View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #58
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
(1) 15 out of 21 playoff games from 2000-04 is not cherry-picking. We call that history GG.

(2) The discussion was not about averages, the discussion is about a single game (Suns v. Nets) reminding me about other...single games.

(3) The evidence provided covered 71% of the playoff games Nash played in from the 2000-04 seasons. That's...a big percentage. Get it?

(4) Again, I am 22-years old. Frightening, isn't it, how much smarter than you I am already? Extrapolate that...damn...you're f*cked. Now just say it...out loud...say..."I wanna be orangedays." C'moooon...

right.... frightening that you actually believe that.. what you want to be is accepted..but you cannot find that here ..by the way your a young guy that has alot to learn..lesson 1 whenever you think you've firgured something out you then realize you never knew anything at all to begin with..i chalk up your silliness to you being immature..

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-28-2006 at 03:29 PM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote