View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm also not sure who the "core" is anymore besides Dirk. Presumably Butler, but who else? Terry?
I don't think the Mavs have had a "core" since Steve Nash and Michael Finley were in Mavs uniforms. Not that I'm pining for the days of yore. My only point is that Cuban and Donnie have had several years to get Dirk the proper support and have failed to do so. Outside of Dirk, there's nobody the Mavs can't afford to lose.

Except maybe Kidd. For better or worse, I would say our "core" consists of Dirk and Kidd.

Terry is dead weight as far as I'm concerned. For all intents and purposes, Roddy is the new Jet.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote