View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #39
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn. I think the Celtics are the only team in the NBA with 3 superstars on their team. Celtics went from looking like a complete mess to looking like one championship contenders all in one offseason. Great move for them. I think the T-Wolves did decent. I would've wanted Rondo in on the deal as well. Al Jefferson is going to be a beast. I think he has the potential to be one of the best power fowards in the league when he's fully developed. I imagine that's probably what held the deal up for so long is that Ainge didn't want to give him up. Celtics have absolutely no youth at all now but at the same time they have 3 superstars who are all in the 30 year old range. They have atleast 4 years left together. If Robert Parish can play until he's 42 I think KG can play atleast 4 more years at a high level.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote