View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 10:27 AM   #453
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Christian Wood, frustrated by being benched left the bench and walked himself back to the locker room. I know he played a truly awful game but there?s a problem. Seems like either Wood or Kidd have to go. My vote is Kidd.
I'll say it, Wood is fucking terrible. He's the same one-trick pony we all hemmed and hawed about earlier this season. Outside of his 1-1 offensive game, he contributes a negative overall game. Piss poor screens and rebounding, complains as much as Luka and doesn't get back, ill-advised passing or lack thereof when it's the best play, and the attitude. Yea, he can get his with his post-game, but the 3-point shooting is suspect, and I believe a farce that plays into his I'm a great offensive player mindset. I dunno, guy rubs me wrong as basically the polar opposite of a guy like DFS who just knows his role.

I for sure do not double down and re-sign him. Unless I'm missing something and you are right, but the guy has a history that I'll lean on more than any rift with Kidd or Luka or whatever.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote