View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 10:35 AM   #455
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Some silver linings as I don't want to be negative Nancy and lose my eye sockets like Pelosi.

Maxi is a stud for his work ethic and coming back from such an injury in a short time. Guy looked perfect in his role out there and should massively help down the stretch. Now if other guys can show up...

Powell limited to 12 solid minutes, but still started. That appeared to shift in the 2nd half with Maxi/THJ in for Powell/Holiday.

Hardaway actually played within himself, it's just hard to look back at the stat sheet and see him get 37 effing minutes. No championship team gives that many minutes to such mid players, but here we are...his and Green's minutes should be flipped.

I dunno what the rotation should be moving forward. I would have loved Wood to have stepped up and forced his way to starting, but he hasn't. Weird to see other writers and beats champion it. Stats can say one thing but watching the game is another. I just don't get it with him and hope they can figure something out to make a run.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote