View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 11:25 AM   #457
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I'll say it, Wood is fucking terrible. He's the same one-trick pony we all hemmed and hawed about earlier this season. Outside of his 1-1 offensive game, he contributes a negative overall game. Piss poor screens and rebounding, complains as much as Luka and doesn't get back, ill-advised passing or lack thereof when it's the best play, and the attitude. Yea, he can get his with his post-game, but the 3-point shooting is suspect, and I believe a farce that plays into his I'm a great offensive player mindset. I dunno, guy rubs me wrong as basically the polar opposite of a guy like DFS who just knows his role.

I for sure do not double down and re-sign him. Unless I'm missing something and you are right, but the guy has a history that I'll lean on more than any rift with Kidd or Luka or whatever.
Even though I disagree with a lot of this especially since you somehow defended Maxi's 0 rebounds, if you don't keep Wood, then you're big man position is even worse.

There is no answer at center that will be available this summer. Why do you think they had to promise McGee a starting spot and a long term contract?

To make matters worse, Kidd has absolutely no idea how to coach a big man. Zero. I've never seen a more erratic position in my life of guys that sometimes have good games then just vanish. That's 10000000% coaching.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote