View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 03:28 PM   #467
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Wood is gone. Whether he is all that good or not is debatable. Especially given what else we have now and what's available to get in the offseason. He's absolutely gone and regardless of where we are with him now, we 100% did not get the most out of him whatever that is and that falls on Kids lap. Fucked it up from day 1.

Kyrie... who really thinks he wants more of this shit show? I'm not even as upset about that because I'm not sure he had long term intentions here anyway...maybe. Either way he might as well be peacing out because Kidd isn't done spiraling. I won't blame him.

While we are at it, let's go ahead and wreck Green's confidence and upset him. Yea he's not a star but we just fn seemed to be coming out of the dark with him and this dumbass coach is pulling the E Brake and yanking the steering wheel left.

I literally am beside myself as this continues to implode.

Hopefully Cuban isn't sleeping much.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-01-2023 at 03:30 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote