View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:56 AM   #770
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If the mavs don't make the playoffs I'll probably cheer for either Brooklyn or New York

Can't believe JB has actually turned that sad Knicks franchise around and Brooklyn has surpringly stayed competitive without KD and Kyrie

Maybe we all underapreciated DFS, JB and Dinwiddie

Guess we can blame kidd but in reality he's not the guy who put this roster together.

I think both nico and cuban have flown under the radar while kidd takes all the blame
Understand your point but Nico made the trade for Wood but Kidd wont play him. Nico made the trade to draft Hardy but Kidd wouldnt play him.
Hell, Nico signed the washed up knucklehaded career backup center that Kidd wanted and Kidd wont even play him.
Before the season ends, it wouldnt surprise me at this point to think Kidd will bench Kyrie.

I'm sorry, but Kidd is getting all that he deserves.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote