View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 09:32 AM   #774
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Understand your point but Nico made the trade for Wood but Kidd wont play him. Nico made the trade to draft Hardy but Kidd wouldnt play him.
Hell, Nico signed the washed up knucklehaded career backup center that Kidd wanted and Kidd wont even play him.
Before the season ends, it wouldnt surprise me at this point to think Kidd will bench Kyrie.

I'm sorry, but Kidd is getting all that he deserves.
This is a succinct way of putting it. It really is a slow self-destruction by Kidd...

As for the tanking aspect, I guess the Friday night game will tell all. How hurt is Luka? Is Kyrie hurt or still dealing with personal issues? Maxi's health, Wood's health, etc.

If the guy's out continue to be, it will be an organic tank to the bottom. Top 10 pick is easily achievable looking at the standings. The schedule could allow for it as there's only a couple of gimmes late (CHA, SAN).

Flip side, the guys are trying to get as close to 100% for a stretch run that could easily be favorable. Just that damn health issue. I just find it hard to believe the team is ready for a tank job after the moves they'd made to win this season and with the West truly open.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote