View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 02:05 PM   #852
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i'm sure Wood made some usual mistakes but dang he made some nice plays too - some great passes, and competed on defense with his length, and overall contributed even though his shot wasn't always falling.

in contrast, could be worse... D'Angelo Russell was probably our mvp - bricking shot after shot. I'd much rather have wood than russell...

also, some interesting line ups - i saw wood, powell, AND bertans all out there at one point... and why the heck was Pinson it at the end of the game?
I'm not saying Pinson deserves minutes but ask yourself how many times this year have we seen terrible inbounds passes late in games from guys like kleber and THJ?

In that situation Pinson at least remained calm and made a solid inbounds pass to kyrie

It seems like a simple thing to do but Dallas has has issues with different guys panicking just to inbounds the ball in pressure situations.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote