View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 10:46 AM   #1007
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I've said this a thousand times

This organization has lived and died with Powell/Kleber as their top two bigs.
Well they had KP and have Wood, but we have/had two coaches that don't know how to use big men.

KP is overrated though and can't manage to get a win with his crappy Wizards. Rather have him over Powell or Kleber, but he can't rebound for shit either.

Wood isn't a great rebounder either.

So I feel we need to get a monster rebounding center above all else. Finding one that also blocks shots too is hard, and I don't even know who would be available to get.

I still like Oscar Tschiebwe if he enters the draft. One of the best rebounders of all time in college basketball. He might even go undrafted but for sure second round.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote