View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
Dirk is great, And I'm sorry and no racism is intended here but If Dirk was a black man he would be called one of the greatest of all-time. But since he is a tall white guy from germany he is called soft and weak and a choker. I don't care though because I expect Dirk to lift the Larry O'brien trophy in front of all of the people who criticize him.
Unfortuantely you are right about every all of that. How people conveniently forget all the great things he does, and single out minuscle mistakes is amazing to me.

I was reading ok lakerground.net a couple of weeks ago that Melo was more clutch than Dirk. Yes, that Melo that has yet to win a first round series. Why? Because last year he hit two clutch jumpers. While the countless that Dirk has hit are always forgotten.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote