View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 01:41 PM   #356
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
You know, I played GTA Vice City more hours than I care to admit. I think I had upwards of 96% complete before I finally quit for good. I was missing some pizza boy and firefighter missions, and that was about it. Just a fantastic game.

GTA San Andreas, however, was terrible. The voices and antics were just so stereotypical and over the top. I couldn't take it.

I wonder if I'll gain interest in IV. Of course it will have to come to the PC for that to have a chance of happening.

I'll agree with you about Vice City. My 2nd or 3rd favorite game ever. I'll also agree with you somewhat about San Andreas. The story was a wee bit theatrical. I mean, you expect me to believe there'd ever be a circumstance where a guy from the hood will go on a mission that involved stealing money from an airplane and parachute to safety? No. But i actually like the gameplay itself. And the city was so big and there was a little more to do in it than Vice City.

I've been playing GTA IV the past 2 days, and as far as gameplay, it's easily better than any other GTA. I've done a few missions, but the story starts off kinda slow. I'll keep ya'll informed.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote