View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 02:02 PM   #52
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Fluke or not, the dude has missed: 16 games and playoffs in his first year and 21 games and playoffs this year. That has to at least be partly in the discussion. My whole judgement of him, however, is based exclusively on him being healthy.

I'm absolutely not saying that he's mediocre, either. I just think he's a terrible fit here. Spurs get less talented guys who fit their team and they've thrived on it. Every player has strengths and weaknesses. Parsons' strengths just don't give us much and his weaknesses are glaringly apparent. He's not a bad player, but he's a bad fit for both our current roster and the roster we're apparently trying to build.
I would agree with the idea that he's not a perfect fit on this roster, but honestly a lot of that has to do with Dirk and his limitations and the fact that Parsons doesn't really help cover for any of them. I'd still support bringing him back if the other pieces around them (mostly a rim-protecting center) were right.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote