View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #94
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
On the other hand, the network provided nearly a full-hour of uninterrupted action in the riveting semi-final of women's beach volleyball. Doubtless, network executives calculate correctly that sexually repressed men in Middle America would rather see women jiggling around in bikinis than show the beginning of an American resurgence in distance running.
I don't disagree with your point that NBC has been absolutely horrible with their coverage.... but isn't it possible that more people are just interested in volleyball? I mean, I only am because of the aforementioned bikini jiggling, but I think volleyball is just a more interesting sport.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote