View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #99
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Or how about some CBS, with the great Jim Nantz?

What does NBC have left, besides SNF and the Olympics? They should auction both off, and be done with it.
They've got a bit of hockey still, I think. Definitely the Winter Classic, and I think NBC shares the playoffs with NBCSN (formerly Versus)....although I feel like almost every game I ever see is on the latter and not the former.

Anyway, I agree with the point. They won't give up SNF because it's so lucrative, but they may as well jettison everything else.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote