View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #100
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
NBC's coverage of the Olympics is such a joke. I don't even know where to begin. I think what really set me off is they didn't show the replay of Andy Murray beating Roger Federer to capture the gold medal in tennis. Murray faced Roger at Wimbledon which is located in England a month ago and lost in the final match. He has always lost to Roger in the finals and Murray is the only English player to have such skill in many many years. The English have been starving for win at a major and they finally get one and fucking NBC does not show it. Unbelievable because Murray won IN ENGLAND, his home country and they didn't show it.
Just so everyone is aware, Murray is from Scotland. Doesn't affect the point of your rant too much, just wanted to be correct.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote