View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #110
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Excellent counter argument UD.

@ Jack.Kerr - I gotta agree with Murph on this one. Costas is an excellent interviewer. I always admire his ability to feel out the interview and say exactly the right things. Also, what other question should he ask a gold medalist? Everyone wants to know what it feels like to be the best in your sport every four years and everyone feels that differently. And of course they will only interview Americans, come on now, don't act like you didn't expect that to happen.

I've not seen a single match of USA basketball.. and I am not sure if they show that on basic cable.. will probably stream it from some website. However, I did see the nut shot. That shit was crazy, I can't fathom that being done in the NBA. I guess players are getting tired of flopping and if the league does not want to do something about it they will. That is why international basketball is such a joke sometimes.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote