View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #109
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think Rick can get any team into the playoffs. I'd be fine keeping Parsons, but Matthews has not lived anywhere close to expectations...injury or not. He is making mental mistakes as much as his lack of athleticism has held him back.

I just think we have to come to grips with the end of the Dirk era. It's tough, but it seems there is no way around it.
Well I think we know Wes isn't going anywhere any time soon. No one is sniffing that moronic contract that Cuban signed him too. I honestly was hoping he'd leave after Deandre left but he knew he wasn't getting that money from anywhere. Meanwhile, the Blazers look like geniuses letting him go and McCollum going off.

I've come to grips with it though. I've said this team is going to be in purgatory until Dirk is gone. We don't have a 1st rounder this year so okay I guess its moot but he really should either retire or look to move on after this season. There's nothing here for him and to be honest he's holding this team back. On the court and off. We need him off this team to successfully tank.

I don't think fans realize how going after Dwight and Deron set this team back. We are some years away from truly contending unless we snag a superstar and i'm not in the mood to go down that road of failure again.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote