View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 01:21 AM   #18
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
1. Meet with Nico and ask for his vision of the team with him highlighting the obstacles he has faced since taking over as GM as well his assessment of JKidd. This is critical. In my mind, Kidd is already gone, so if Nico doesn't see him as an obstacle to the future then they are both out the door.

2. Next up is his assessment of all other personnel including assistant coaches and players. Why did we re-sign Dwight Powell? Were there any options to trade THJ where we decided the return package was not good enough. He needs to defend his decisions adequately or, again, he is fired.

3. If Nico is fired, then the search for a new GM must begin, Micheal Finley will serve as Interim. Kidd is fired, and one of the assistant coaches is given an interim tag to lead the team for the remainder of the season. If Nico is retained, then the new Head Coach search starts immediately with an Assistant Coach as the interim.

4. I sit down with Luka and Kyrie (separately) and get their assessment of the current roster. What do they see as the greatest need(s)?

5. I direct Nico or Finley to build a more physical front line with an emphasis on defense. Assuming we keep Luka and Kyrie, the frontcourt must be feared by opposing teams. In other words, you might get by Luke and Kyrie but you will be met with physicality when you move into the paint.

6. If a rebuilding of the roster is not possible with our current assets, then we see what return we can get by trading Luka and/or Kyrie.

7. The new GM (or Nico if he is retained) will assume full control over personnel decisions and I step back to observe and evaluate the decision-making. I attend games but rather than being behind the bench looking for air time, I sit in a luxury suite and drink Manhattans with Dirk.
👍👍👍

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote