View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:06 PM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I diagree. I think they're pretty bad actually. The last couple have been tough because it's a lot of info to fit into a movie, but the directors are terrible at getting the characters right.

What the director of the last one did to Dumbledore's temperment and demeanor was shameful. Makes it almost impossible to enjoy the movies.

And on the information, it's gotten awful. The last movie failed to even setup the most essential storyline of the next book/movie. I'll stop there, because I could go on and on, but this is the wrong thread.

I'm with Flac, all I care about is the last book coming out.
I just seperate them from the books. I love the books. They are alot better than the movies. But its impossible to get an 800 page book into a 3 hour movie. They have to leave stuff out so i just seperate them.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote