View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #127
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
That's amazing. So you mean he's on pace to actually have better stats this season than his record breaking season last year lol? Amazing. Sure doesn't feel like it though. I need that one game from him where he doesn't have any interceptions and about 2 or 3 td's.
Yeah, it is kind of weird that his stats are so considering I feel like he has been underperforming so far. I'm not sure how much today's game affected things, but here was his pace this year through 4 games compared to what he did last year:

2008: 4768 yards, 64.7% Completion, 32 TDs, 16 Int, 8.6 Y/A, and 99.0 QB Rating
2007: 4211 yards, 64.4% Completion, 36 TDs, 19 Int, 8.1 Y/A, and 97.4 QB Rating

So the only thing worse in that extrapolation of his pace through four games was his touchdowns. And I don't think today's game really changed the fact that his numbers are pretty much on par with last season. Of course you have to remember that last season his numbers were headed for being a lot better than they ended up until those bad last three games. When I'm extrapolating these numbers (just multiplying numbers through 4 games by 4), I'm obviously assuming Romo won't tank at the end of the season again. So he's going to have to avoid one of those late season slumps to hit those projections.

But I guess the main point here is that Romo still has been playing at pretty high level this season all things considered

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 10-05-2008 at 07:22 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote