View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #171
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Oh well I assume he did because there hasn't been any progress from that golden state rumor. I mean Donnie got some progress actually setting up a meeting with Whiteside.
I think it's pretty obvious that Golden State is waiting to see how those meetings with Whiteside and Conley turn out before contacting Dirk... If the Mavs land either of those guys, then Dirk has reason enough to stay in Dallas... But if the Mavs strike out, then Dirk might weigh his options.

It's a pretty big stretch to say Dirk "squashed" any rumors when absolutely nothing has changed -- he hasn't said or done anything regarding Golden State. They're just as much or as little of a threat as they were when the rumor first dropped.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote