View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #53
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I understand the cap, but what I am saying is that I feel that Cuban is going to break the bank this year at all costs.

Salary info: http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm

I know the cap information above , but the word here is that Cuban is going to break the bank, and Billups is the main name being tossed around. It seems that you are indeed just high, because at no time have you heard that I said he will sign for the MLE. I said Cuban will break the bank. I signed up here for the first time in November, and b4 that, I just scanned this forum and never posted.
You understand? Really?

Then please explain how Cuban is going to "break the bank" if the CBA does not allow him to spend more than the MLE in free agency without working out a sign and trade with the other team?

I call complete bullcrap on you NOT being CreditXpert2003.

You both are season ticket holders.
You both claim to have intimate knowledge of the team.
You both claim to have an affiliation with sports in general.
You both have made explicit posts about the Mavs being under the cap next year.
You both latch on to catch phrases when you find yourselves cornered in an argument (we've gone from "MIP" to "Basketball 501," and now "break the bank")
Neither one of you were signed up at the same time.
You both have a VERY similar tone and writing style.
You both exhibit a complete lack of knowledge concerning the CBA.
You both have a weird way of using the word "trigger".

IP's are easily changed.

Conversational patterns - not so much.

Welcome back.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-16-2007 at 12:24 PM.