View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 12:44 PM   #62
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I am still waiting for the exact rules that state that the Mavs cant sign Billups from free agency. You can play dumb all you want, but all you are doing is playing with words. Come on mister attorney person, interpret the rules for me, since I am the so-called dumb one on this issue. I know you wont respond with the answer because you are too busy trying to find someone who can answer it for you. I sure as hell cant read the NBA trade/free agent rules to know the loop holes and whatnots on how everything works, but you are saying you can................
Silk,

If I may be so presumptious as to propose your next response to Mary:
Mary -- Thank you for clarifying the rules which state that the Mavs can't sign Billups from free agency. Clearly I was wrong and you were right.
That would be a very respectable response on your part.

Cheers