View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #139
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

I figured you would backtrack and spin it around to me. I dont care who your favorite is, but nothing I have said would even seem like I ONLY like black players. NOTHING. The only reason you made that statement, is because your mind is in a racist state.

Your statement clearly was foul and tainted. This was extremely uncalled for, and nothing I have said would say I dont like white players or that I favor black players. I like players, no matter the color. Color is NEVER an issue. The issue is with YOU. You clearly made the only racist statement. It was not directed at a certain race, but your overall post was a racist post. Now, look who is coming to your rescue now?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote