View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #141
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
this shows true ignorance. I never said i dont like those players because they are black. that would be racist. as a matter of fact i never said i dont like those players at all. I simply accused you of being racist. which is the exact same thing you just did to me. Accusing someone else of being racist doesnt qualify as being racist(and for the record me accusing you of being racist doesnt mean you are either) The fact that you think me accusing you of racism qualifies as racism just shows how truly idiotic you are.
Mr. IDIOTIC,
Nothing I have said would EVEN somehow say I am a racist. You just popped that out of the air. Race should have never been included in your post at all. That is the whole issue. Your state of mind has to be in a racist state to get to the point of your post. My past posts did not get you to say that. It goes deeper than that.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote