View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #156
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
That is a VERY STUPID statement. Think before you post.....I could say the same for you about you being hard on Jet, Kobe, Bonds, Avery, KG, Wade, Artest, and etc. While defending Nash and Dirk!!!! Think again on your response to this. You are digging yourself in a hole by playing race cards here on this message board.

By the way, please explain to me about what I say about Bird compared to Dirk. Since you seem to recall so much. Now, your whole point is that if I defend a player, then he has to be black, and if I have negative things to say, then that player is white? That is dumb and silly.

For the record, the player I have been the hardest on is Harris. The player I have been the hardest on after that is Dirk, then after that Avery. Please explain that? That means 2 out of the 3 players I have been the hardest on is BLACK. But, since I included one white player, then I am racist????????????? The problem now seems that you dont want me talking negative about white players, because if I do, then I am a racist. Could it be that all summer long people were blaming Jet, while I favored Jet over Harris!!!!!! Could it also be that Dirk is the ONLY Superstar on this team, and he has played HORRIBLE in the to biggest playoff loses in the history of the NBA???????? Those are the reasons for my posts. Has nothing to do about color. It has to do with how I feel about MY team.

Lastly, please explain to me about my different stances on Bonds and Clemons??? Last time I checked both are on HGH and lied about it. My issue is that Bonds has been the center of steriods for many, many years, but now that Clemons is found to be guilty (In my eyes), then he needs the same type of attention.
ive defended nash? really? ive said all along that people overrate nash's impact on other players and was one of the few who defended marion and said he was more than just a product of nash. as for bonds ive said i believe he probably did use hgh but we shouldnt penalize him for it without proof. that is hardly being hard on the guy.

dirk has played horrible in the two biggest playoffs losses in nba history? really? mavs playoff history maybe but hes also been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than anyone else on the most successful mavs teams of all time with no other player that resembles a star. The only superstar thing is exactly my point you damn moron. he is the only person that is doubled. he is the only person that is gameplanned around and yet you and some other idiots act like its his fault this team occasionally struggles. Jason terry meanwhile has one good game about every five games and was terrible in the first round last year and yet he seems to be immune from criticism from you despite the fact that people gameplan to give him shots. theres a reason his shooting percentages sky rocketed when he came to play with dirk. if someone deserves defending its dirk, not terry. and if you feel like bitching at me for that fine. i dont mind. but i am gonna point out that you are an idiot too.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote