View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 07:03 PM   #2371
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I was fairly joking about that prediction coming to life.

A 2027 frp? Lol. Why not a 2035 frp, or 2040? Makes little sense to me.

Anyway, I'd let them go ahead and shop him around before giving up any frp. They aren't in a super strong position and Bojan helps us but not that much.
My thing with firsts is the Mavs are terrible at development. And if they want to use them for chasing a superstar which hasn't worked since ever, then that's even worse. I don't want to give up picks anymore than the next fan, but the Hardy stuff has me thinking they aren't serious about developing young players.

Just checked that he is a FA this summer which would make me hesitate slightly, but otherwise, that move puts you right back into contention this season. He is a top 5 shooter as far as I'm concerned.

But I don't think Bertans and a first gets him anyway.

Nvm, saw he signed an extension. Stupid contract site didn't update that. In that case, I def do it.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-07-2023 at 07:08 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote