View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 08:31 PM   #2372
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
My thing with firsts is the Mavs are terrible at development. And if they want to use them for chasing a superstar which hasn't worked since ever, then that's even worse. I don't want to give up picks anymore than the next fan, but the Hardy stuff has me thinking they aren't serious about developing young players.

Just checked that he is a FA this summer which would make me hesitate slightly, but otherwise, that move puts you right back into contention this season. He is a top 5 shooter as far as I'm concerned.

But I don't think Bertans and a first gets him anyway.

Nvm, saw he signed an extension. Stupid contract site didn't update that. In that case, I def do it.
But bro, we have the almighty Nico! Brought him in to make killer trades and draft badass players.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote