View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 03:04 PM   #2387
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Mark, is that you?

I kid. I think we all take that stuff into consideration, but it doesn't excuse Powell and Bullock playing into oblivion while Wood and Hardy have to fight tooth and nail for their roles.

If you, as a coach, can't recognize playing your more talented players for success, then you shouldn't be coaching.

Big thing is that Wood and Hardy aren't some luxuries you can just throw out there. We NEED them to be good.

And I understand Powell and Bullock are getting minutes now with injuries, but they were getting minutes when the team was healthy too.
I honestly think Luka is at a point in his career where he should be leading a young team with an upside, instead of an average talented team filled with players exiting their prime.

Luka/Hardy/Green/Wood along with Lawson and Wright is something to build on.
Trade any combination of the rest of the team to yield a young athletic defensive-oriented center.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote