View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 12:31 PM   #2395
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
It's been tough watching him. I can tell when a ball is just off from the fingertips and that occurred multiple times last night. And his defense is just average to maybe slightly above average this year. If you put up those type of offensive numbers, then you damn sure well be playing lights out D.
Yea. I'm not impressed at all with his defense. He's dropped off as much or more on defense as he has on offense from last season.

I personally can't stand that he catches and immediately looks to pass and it's not to anyone in position to score, it's strictly to get the ball out of his hands. He is lucky to have 1 assist per game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote