View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 02:56 PM   #2399
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I 100% do that trade and I like THJ and what he provides here, but it can be replaced much easier than ballhandling.

LeVert is also expiring so offers flexibility in that regard. Like you said, he is extremely better in the ball handling and playmaking department, so I'd make it based on that alone. And I think the shooting aspect is oversold in THJ's favor as the TS% are not far off (less than 2%) and LeVert actually has a higher 3p% though not by much.

I always ask myself the impact of playing with Luka here, as well. That is, give a notch higher to the incoming player as I simply think the looks and spacing will be better.

How is LeVert's defense? We know THJ's shortcomings there, just curious if that improves the case to this swap.
His defense is THJ ish, minus the drawn charges.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote