View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
I can't help but agree with bernados that bashing Barea seems to have become a fashionable thing around these parts with a life of its own. Saying that he lost us tonight's game is a bit of a stretch to say the least. We had to throw two new guys into the mix (Butler didn't exactly look comfortable), JET had a horrible shooting night and Marion and Damp didn't contribute either on the offensive end. When an entire team shoots an impressive 32% from the floor, it's wrong to point out one guy's mistakes, especially when he only played 12 minutes and took as many as five shots.
JJB lost that game for us in those 12 minutes (he also gave me herpes during that stretch - long story, don't ask...)

It was obvious that the rest of the team was about to get their shooting touch back (my psychic advisor told me so), but when Barea took the court his low center of gravity changed the concurrent gravities of the rest of the Mavs so the shooting slump continued.

Also, Barea looks like a guy (Ricky) who my high school sweethart (Steve) dumped me for.

I want to punch JJB's mom in the face...

EDIT: how much blood is "too much blood" in your poop?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-17-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote