Thread: Is this a scam?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all
Default Is this a scam?

I got a PM from a user named dimensions and this was the message written, I have high doubts and do believe that this is a scam. If not, please tell me If yes, I do believe the mods will take proper action, thank you!

Hey, I have been browsing this forum and your basketball knowledge impresses me. I think you are really intelligent and you knowledge relating to the NBA is very good. I would love it if you would consider joining a basketball forum. If you are interested here is the link:

We are a realtively young forum that is still growing. We could use some more knowledgable people like you. You would be a great assest to the forum and I would really appreciate it if you would consider joining the forum. You would make the forum an even better place to post.

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions feel free to message me back.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-29-2008 at 10:41 PM. Reason: removing links
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote