View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 12:14 AM   #16
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I think if Avery wants to mess around and play with the team he should do so when the games don't matter. When we play another elite team we should bring our A game and think of it as a test to see if what we DO have is enough to win. Tonight I fully expected to see the Mavs of last year... and the disappointment of not seeing Dirk embraced as our star was disheartening. We can only hope this is temporary, Dirk NEEDS to be the star on this team and get his shots. If Avery really has lost some trust in Dirk there is no way I can support him, thats just a terrible coaching job and a tragic misuse of your best player.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote