View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

McCain went to Washington, he brought Obama kicking and screaming and he enabled the Congress to refocus and move towards a good solution rather than a knee jerk solution.

Now he is showing that he is able to muti-task as he will follow through with the debate tonight.

Again, I don't care if it's tonight, tomorrow, next week or whenever...

What I did see is that McCain gave the people a voice and actually managed to have BI-partisn input...prior to his arrival, the Democrats where railroading a solution and not allowing for the Republicans to provide serious input.

McCain showed what it means to put Country first. He and other Republicans have gotten the attention of the Democrats and together they have appointed key people to hammer this thing out.

As for the debate...I'll record it, watch the highlights over the week-end...it's Friday night, time for HS Football. Honestly if you ask me, the debates should have been schedule for a Tuesday...that's the night with the least amount of conflicts...but hey, it'll give my DVR something to do.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote