View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #69
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Unless something has dramatically changed over the weekend, I don't see Houston and Dallas working something out. Houston doesn't want to do Dallas any favors unless they get a major package sent their way that is over the top.

I think based on availability, Prince could be a top option but it's totally dependent on Charlotte and biting the bullet on Jackson. I was impressed with Prince's game and getting into the lane with rhythm...might not help the case though since he basically had air defending him. Charlotte is going to barter with Dallas, they'll try to bend them over. Again, I'm willing to throw picks to get a deal done.
What is considered over the top to you might not be to me . But seriously, what do you think? They want Roddy in that package with Caron? ok. what else? 1st rounder? Ok

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote