View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #18
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm surprised with Jaryd Bayliss' play. He really seems like a J. Jack type player tho. If we have Dwight, why bother with the scoring PG?
I think you want your creator to have as many weapons as possible. Both can spot up with regularity as well as drive and finish. Creates much more opportunity for Dwight on the block. But I don't think of Dwight as a #1 offensive option though, his individual low block skills don't exist. Most of his points come of teammates drive and dish or a followup at the rim. His low block game took a back seat with his back issues. I worked with Hakeem 2 offseasons ago, there was improvement, but still really raw in terms of individual low block play. Defense and rebounding is 2nd to none. Definitely a game changer.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote