View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:35 PM   #391
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I think the Mavs should push some chips in. If you could really get a lottery pick for DFS, you should do that deal, and package that pick with whatever salary Detroit is willing to take on for Jerami Grant. Maybe even add one of our own future firsts if it gets Olynyk too.

I'd love for the Mavs to mostly stand pat and get Nance and Dragic without giving up anything super significant, but I don't see it happening. I think we should make a real move for a capable PF.
I think Nance fits into our TE. He’d be a nice pickup. And I agree with moving DFS for a lottery pick. I’d then try and package that first for something more significant. Throw in anyone not named Luka if you can land a bigger fish.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote