View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 12:12 PM   #31
Big Lo

Big Lo will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Trade Walker....

of course thats true, and i do agree that time will tell to see if it is ultimately worth the shot, but most of that comment i said was prescribed to the owner of this thead. grant it is hard to no like what weve seen so far out of him, and even nve, turned out to be as advertised since he first came here, and a lot more. i dont think its a whole heck of a lot to think of AW in that same light. im attacking the regime that feels that any potentially positive addition into the mix, such as in this instance is horrible the fact that it detracts from the old boys as they were. assuming the product of what we created this offseason would be junkfruit. those are the same ones against stiring the pot a lil bit but want something done. the same people that feel that tried and true is better than new and innovative. i am of the school that believes that in time, this team will be a lot better than we all expected.

lol im not bashing you, did it seem like it? ill raise my hand for a foul on that.
Big Lo is offline   Reply With Quote