View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #2772
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

It comes from the idea that so many teams got better. I mean even we Mavs fans are automatically under the assumption that we got better because the individual players stats appear to be better than those who they replaced. The difference is Dirk. He's been a constant here and it's obvious to anyone who watched the games last year that his absence and slow return is what tanked our season. We won't be able to say it for much longer, but a healthy Dirk and capable (not great) surrounding squad is a ~50 win team. He's proved it consistently. As long as we don't have another Odom on our hands, I don't see it ending any other way. Now, the question is where 50 wins puts you in the west. Chances are, in the lower seeds of the playoffs. That said, if 1 to 2 players step it up a notch and perform beyond expectations, I feel we can at least make it to the second round.

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 09-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote