View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 07:59 AM   #17
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:*edited* fin,jet,kidd,RJ....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
After tonight's rediculous loss, this trade is looking a lot more enticing.
If you do the Booth, Terry, Henderson deal, it kind of makes sense. I admit that it is also very very risky. If Harris is your future PG, then why not have Kidd to learn from. Terry is a good player, but he isn't the floor general Kidd is, and you aren't really worried about Kidd's offense on this team anyway.

That leaves you also trading Booth/Henderson for Mourning. I think Mourning (when healthy) is better than either. He provide better offense and defense (at least when he was in his prime). Very risky, but the payoff could very well be a championship.

Here is my question? If Dirk goes down, who would you rather have Terry/Booth/Henderson or Kidd/Mourning?

Glad it is not my decision -- too much risk.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote